As the publishing division of UniqWare by Design, UniqPublishing
is an independent self-publishing company.
More importantly, however, it is characterized by full-service
support of its potential authors.
following are the goals of UniqPublishing for the year 2011.
Operate an efficient production in a cost-conscious environment.
2. Publish traditional hard- and soft-cover books, selected shorter
monographs (examples: genealogy, local history), unique educational
materials (example: tutorials on the web), and ebooks (Kindle
3. Solicit and engage authors who are in their early stages of short-
to medium-sized manuscripts (60-250 pages) and selected shorter
4. For the engaged author, provide traditional publishing services;
early-stage assistance such as general and copy editing; consultation
for enhancing the potential for success; and marketing support.
5. Lead engaged authors through the progression of publisher to
distributor to retailer.
6. Offer generous author royalties to engaged authors.
read details about the services of UniqPublishing and how it operates,
please use the eight tabs above and the three buttons below.